Independent bioanalysis and bioanalytical testing for your early discovery and preclinical studies
We provide independent bioanalysis and bioanalytical support for investigations in early discovery and pre-clinical phases of product development. With investment in chromatographic systems and automated high throughput sample preparation robotics, we develop, validate and apply bioanalysis methods for the identification and quantification of both small and large molecule analytes.
With over 25 years' experience in developing bioanalysis and bioanalytical testing methods to meet the diverse needs of each drug product we offer:
- A wide range of chromatographic resources for bioanalysis
- HPLC and GC
- Bioanalytical testing support for single/cassette dosing studies
- Experience in rodents, dogs and primates
- Extraction of analytes from blood, urine, faeces and tissue
- Method development, validation and transfer
- MHRA GLP accredited laboratories
As an experienced provider of bioanalysis and bioanalytical testing services, we believe in developing and promoting a successful partnership with our sponsors so we become an extension of your own laboratory.
For further information on our Global bioanalysis service offering please email firstname.lastname@example.org